What we require
We are looking for a Front Desk Manager with a top-notch customer service skill to manage the operations of the hotel in a daily basis.
- High proficiency in speaking and writing Armenian, English and Russian languages,
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills,
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills,
- Ability to learn and orientate quickly,
- Positive, pragmatic, professional attitude with good interpersonal skills,
- Time management skills.
“Competitive salary, working experience with high qualified specialists, career development and involvement in future property projects.”
What you’ll be doing
- Attend all guests approaching the front desk in the procedure of check-in/check-out,
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit,
- Manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making
sure the guest is satisfied and recording it,
- Ensure that all rooms are available to the Housekeeping and other departments in
- Coordinate and supply guests with directions, information regarding property and
local areas of interest, maintain information on prices, rates, specials, packages,
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify special requests, and
check the accuracy of reports,
- Display a high level of integrity and professionalism in both dealing with guests and
- Follow all policies of the company.
All interested candidates are welcomed to apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email address specifying ‘’Front Desk Manager” in the subject line.